Saturday 2 February 2013

Stone grey...

I perceive colours...
Everywhere and in every space.

I once believed it took an eternity for things to journey from the heart to the mind. A single word births a myriad of thoughts  counted or not. You, like a radiant river, once blinded my sight; now, clarity reigns.
I see hues in your words, tinted with hope and devoid of regret. You advocate "Never Regret," imparting lessons you deem I should grasp.


You sketch a bird, urging its release!
You declare it's you.



I remain there, anticipating the bird's return, as I watch the sky change its colour. Stone grey, greyer than rain  conflict and chaos, for I am colourless. And it traversed much faster.

2 comments:

  1. I'm always surprised by the thoughts people share in their writings.. and I always am amazed by the beautiful way people think.. and by the way they feel and even see.. I love this, this is truly one of those really great thoughts that leave me speechless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifully written...but I would have enjoyed it more if I had known the background of it.. :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

I am pleased you took out few minutes to read this. And Thank you for your observation you will leave behind on A Poesy Discourse.

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

I find my unsettled mind ablaze with increasing fervor—an impulse challenging the dominance of writing above all else in the current context...