Wednesday 1 April 2015

A is for arcadian smile



On the cloudless mornings of early
spring, I remember going to bed at
daylight. Rephrasing the
conversation in my thoughts,
reminiscing his husky voice in the
quiet of the night. Uncurling
myself with his resplendent
laughs, exquisitely imagining him
inhaling the fragrance of the
darkness in the past hours of
midnight. Frolicking with slumber,
chasing the recent past: a distorted
him, with his ravenous cinnamon
hair and his liquescent arcadian
smile.


3 comments:

  1. Nice job. Interesting descriptions.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I’m stopping by during the A to Z Challenge. I enjoyed stopping by and hope you get the chance to check out my blog sometime during this month. I’m a children’s book author and I’m reviewing different books. Good luck with the challenge!
    Take care,
    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    author THE STORY CATCHER
    coauthor CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: ANGELS AMONG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one, Prunzaye. Glad to have connected with you. :)
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

    ReplyDelete

I am pleased you took out few minutes to read this. And Thank you for your observation you will leave behind on A Poesy Discourse.

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

I find my unsettled mind ablaze with increasing fervor—an impulse challenging the dominance of writing above all else in the current context...