Tuesday 10 September 2013

In the wordly tempest of my callowness



In the worldly tempest of my callowness
I writhe with anguish of the purgatory,
within my weary heavenly body, I seek
felicity, nowhere to be found. Not in the eyes
of visionless progenitors, or I behold it in the men.

I shall call spade, a spade; here in an astute sphere
And there is a riot; of worlds, and of sensibility.
Rage, remorse and pride, fills up the ribs of men;
and with sensuality seeking out of the wedlock.
For a robust conscience, and a hue of remorsefulness.

A poesy with reference to the character Major Alex from Jacob Hills by Ismita Tandon Dhanker. Know more about the book here: Jacob Hills on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am pleased you took out few minutes to read this. And Thank you for your observation you will leave behind on A Poesy Discourse.

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

I find my unsettled mind ablaze with increasing fervor—an impulse challenging the dominance of writing above all else in the current context...