Sunday 15 March 2015

I Choose to start memorizing better

Choices assuredly reflects ability, and unfortunately they come in a variety of possibilities. Before I start unfolding my ways of implicating the new Moto E in my life, I get the privilege of declaring that I am not attentive but lackadaisical.

Image Source: http://www.startwithmotoe.com/

I never get criticized by the elders of my family, even if I have my hands, fingers and eyes glued to the phone. No, my family isn't permissive; rather they are delighted that I use my smartphone not just for chitchatting and WhatsApping fingers but for studying. Hence, I decided to share my ways of using a smartphone as a mode of study, with an added interest in making learning less boring.

My father got me a new phone when I was in my first year, a decent smartphone.

I use my phone as an alarm and reminder
Alarms in mobile phones aren't rare, but I need the loudest ringtone possible since I am a heavy sleeper. So Moto E comes with vibration, MP3 and WAV format alert tone types. My current phone supports only inbuilt alert-type tones.
Well, I use the facility of reminders as reminders for drinking water every hour, reading 20 pages before I sleep and most importantly for movies and series I want to catch on television.
 

Image Source: http://www.startwithmotoe.com/

I use my phone to feed notes and ideas at any given moment
Wouldn't it be great if ideas come to you at your own convenience? I wouldn't have had to carry pen and paper notes everywhere. So I feed most of these vague ideas that come to in the memo of the phone. The internal memory of Moto E comes with 4GB internal memory, and I am sure I wouldn't have any memory issues with this one.
 

I use my phone to capture moments and create everlasting memories
Selfies ascend the list when I talk about pictures I click with my phone. Other than that I like capturing pictures of flowers, day breaks and clouds and then all the 'else' things as well.
Moto E has 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels with features like Geo-tagging, panorama, HDR and camcorder with 480p@30fps. Apart from a magnificent camera.




I use my phone as a planner for reading and studying
I generally plan what I should be reading and researching in the coming week. so that I can feed the required data and sort out the texts as well. It helps me keep track of what I have read and yet to read. I feed my phone with required texts which I usually read while I am travelling. Entrancement, I am talking about. No matter where you are you always have an option to slip into your own world, oblivious to the noisy and irksome surroundings. (Hello crowd & traffic)
Moto E has a 4.3-inch (~63.0% screen-to-body ratio) Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours with 540 x 960 pixels (~256 ppi pixel density) resolution. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Everything just gets easier.

I use my MP3 player to listen to audiobooks and lectures
You wouldn't find anything but John Mayer's albums and a few various artists' songs. I have these sleep-inducing instrumentals which are saviours for insomniac sleepless nights. I listen to lectures and audiobooks while I am travelling to university or the library. Moto E has the features of Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic with MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player for audio and DivX/WMV/MP4/H.264 player for videos

Image Source: http://www.startwithmotoe.com/

I use my phone to Read on Google Play Books and Microsoft Word adds convenience to my life
With Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.0 (Lollipop).
 
It gets easier to have some of the very rare books near at hand that are useful for references. I don't play games regularly but I have downloaded a few, if ever I get bored, I make sure to draw a line. Microsoft Word is such a quick and easy way to check notes and save them in desired formats.

I use my phone to forward notes and papers through emails
Life just gets easier when you are out with your friends but suddenly you get a call from your fellow study mate asking to forward him the research paper you had worked on, for reference.

With WLAN  Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot and Bluetooth v4.0, LE, connecting to the world is instant with just one touch.

Apart from all the mentioned uses, I use my phone to stay in touch with my friends; old and new with Facebook, WhatsApp and Google Hangout. And the battery life is an added great benefit for those who use their Smartphone in varied ways. The battery of Moto E is a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery with a 60-hour endurance rating. Moto E is an outstanding Smartphone with so many features and long battery life and is modestly priced.
There is so much you can do with just your phone, changing your approach to things to be precise.
And there is always something more you could do with a smartphone.

Visit http://www.startwithmotoe.com/, to explore a world full of options you could do with Moto E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am pleased you took out few minutes to read this. And Thank you for your observation you will leave behind on A Poesy Discourse.

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

I find my unsettled mind ablaze with increasing fervor—an impulse challenging the dominance of writing above all else in the current context...